1. The State which have common borders with China are ?
(A) Jammu & Kashmir
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
(D) Himachal Pradesh
(E) All of the above
2. The northern part of the west coast is known as ?
(D)Non of these
3. The two volcanic island in the Indian territory are ?
(A)Kavaratti and New Moor
(B)Bitra and Kavaratti
(C)Pamban and Barren
(D)Narcondam and Barren
4. 'Indian Standard Meridian' passes through the states of UP,MP ?
(A)AP and Karnataka
(B)AP and Tamil Nadu
(C)Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
(D)Orissa and AP
5. which of the following Indian states does not lie on Indo-Bangla border ?
6. which of the following towns is located at easternmost ?
7. Indian sovereignity in sea extends upto nautical miles ?
8. which one amoung the following States is smallest in area?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
9. Which State has the largest coastline in India ?
10. Nanda Devi Peak forms a part of ?
11. Which state has smallest land area ?
12. The highest Himalayas peak in India is ?
13. Match the following ?
|A. Anantapur||1. Punjab|
|B. Bijapur||2. Rajashthan|
|C. Bharatpur||3. Karnataka|
|D. Ferozepur||4. Andhra Pradesh|
14. The hill range that separates the state of manipur from the state of Nagaland is known as ?
15. Which one of the following does Not lie in Maharashtra ?