1. What separates Daman and Diu ?
(B)Gulf of Khambat
2. Amoung the following Union Territories of India which one has the largest size ?
(C)Daman and Diu
3. Which of the following relates to the formation of Himalayas?
(A)Folding of earth crust
(B)Accumulation of loess deposits
(C)Folding of geosyncline
(D)Faulting of earth crust
4. The highest peak in South India is ?
(D)None of these
5. Duncan Passage is located between?
(A)South and Little Andaman
(B)Little and Great Nicobar
(C)North and Middle Andaman
(D)Middle and South Andaman
6. Mount Everest the highest peak in the world is located in ?
7. Where exactly is Aksai Chin ?
(B)The north-east corner of jammu and Kashmir
(C)Along the Zaskar mountains
(D)South of Siachen Glacier
8. The second highest peak in the world is?
9. Kanchipuram is in which of following states ?
10.jharkhand does not share boundry with ?
11. The largest Population of Schedules Tribes is in ?
12. What is the name of the highest summit of Nilgiri Hills ?
13. Lakshadweep Island are the product of ?
(C)sea floor expansion
14. With which of the following countries has India no boundry ?
15. Ten Degree Channel is between ?
(A)Dover and Calais
(B)Alaska and Russia
(C)Little Andaman & Car Nicobar
(D)North korea and South Korea