Practice MCQ on Indian Geography Part-5
1.The River Cauvery originates from which of the following states ?
2. Match the following
|A. Indus||1. Uttarakhand|
|B. Ganga||2. Tibet|
|C. Godavari||3. Madhya pradesh|
|D. Narmada||4. Maharashtra|
3. The Naga hills form the watershed between India and ?
4. Which of the following is an east following river of Indian Peninsula ?
5. Which of the following tributaries of the Ganga System Flows northwards ?
6. Which of the following is an inland drainage area ?
(D)Rann of kutch
7. Which Indian state is known as Land of Five River ?
(D)Jammu and Kashmir
8. Which of the following rivers flows between the Vindhya and Satpura ranges ?
9. The Sivasamudram Falls is on ?
(D)None of these
10. The main river flowing in the state of jammu and kashmir is ?
11. By which name does the Brahmaputra enter into India ?
12. By what name is the Ganga known in Bangladesh ?
13. The biggest lake in India is ?
14. The river Cauvery flows from ?
(A)Andhra Pradesh to Tamil Nadu
(B)Karnataka to Maharashtra
(C)Karnataka to Tamil Nadu
(D)Kerala to Tamil Nadu
15. Shyok is a tributary of ?
Notification This Week Opening Examination Results Upcoming jobs Admit Card Examination Date Examination Pattern Previous Paper TET Punjab PPSC Papers Jobs By Catagory Finance Public Adminstration Education and Training Banking Health Science Information Technology Hospitality and Tourism Agriculture, Food Law, Public Safety