1. What Option Does Central Goverment Does Not Include in Development Expenditure ?
(A)Grant To States
(B)Expenditure on Social and Community Services
(C)Expenditure on Economic Services
2. Depriciation is Defined as
(A) Destruction of a plant in fire Accident
(B) Loss of Equipment over time due to wear and tear
(C) Closure of plant due to labour trouble
(D) Closure of a plant due to lockout
3. On July 12,1982 The ARDC Collaborated With
(D)None of The Above
4.If RBI Reduce the Cash Reserve Raito,The Credit Creation Will ?
(D)None of the above
5. State Financial Corporation in SBI Gives Assistance Especially To
(A) Medium and Small-Scale Industries
(B) Large Scale Industries
(C) Cottage Industry
(D) Agricultural Farm
6. The Central Co-operative banks are directly associated with
(A) Central Goverenment
(B) Land Development Banks
(C) State Co-opertaive Banks
7. The First Complete Indian Bank was Established in the year
8. Approx ___% of Indian Population is Still Agriculturist
9. Contribution of Agriculture to gross National Product is approximate ?
10. What is mainstay od indian economy ?
11.India is the largest milkproducing Country in the world. ?
12. What was the Father of Operation Flood ?
(A) Dr. Norman Borlaug
(B) Dr. M.S Swaminathan
(C) Dr. Verghese kurien
(D) Dr. William Gande
13.The Progress in increase of Fish Production was called
(A) Yellow Revolution
(B) White Revolution
(C) Green Revolution
(D) Brown Revolution
14. India Hold 3rd Position in the Production of Sugercane
15.Which is not a kharif crop?