1. Which Sector Contribute maximum GDP in India
(A) Primary Sector
(B) Secondary Sector
(C) Quaternary Sector
(D) Teritary Sector
2. In Which Year Tax Reforms Committee was constituted by Government of India
3. Which amoung the following has been adopted by the Tendulakar committee for measuring poverty
(B)Cost of Living
(C)Inequality & Growth
4. Which of the following sector uses largest fraction of commercial energy in India ?
5. In which year Government of India opened the FM broadcasting for the Private Sector ?
6.What is the minimum number of employed people in India in case of a IT Mega Project ?
7.What is CD Raito in Banking Industry ?
(A)Cash Deposit Raito
(B)Credit Debit Ratio
(C)Cash Debt Raito
(D)Curent Debt Ratio
8. Nehru Rozgar Yojana was launched to tackle the menace of of which of the following ?
(D)Both Rural & Urban Poverty
9. Which amoung the following does not come under ISOPOM scheme ?
10. Indian Institue of Corporate Affairs is located at ?
11.Who is the First Finance minister who went on to become the President of India ?
(A)Shankar Dayal Sharma
(B)Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
(D)Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed
12. The Focus of the Second Five Year Plan was ?
(D)Foreign Direct Investment
13. The concept of five year plan was borrowed from
14. which Five Year Plan focussed on "growth with social justice and equity"
(A)Sixth Five-Year Plan
(B)Seventh Five-Year Plan
(C)Eight Five-Year Plan
(D)Ninth Five-Year Plan
15. Which of the following will not come under the proposed GST in India ?
(C)Gems and Jewelleries