16. Who were the first king to issue gold coins in India ?
17. Where is Brihahdeshwar Temple Situated ?
18. In Which of the Following movement did Mahatma Gandhi make the first use of Hunger Strike as a Weapon ?
(A)Non-Coopration Movement, 1920-22
19. Who led the salt Satyagraha Movement with Gandhi ?
20. Who Started the Saka Era Which is Still used by Government of India ?
21. Which of the following architectural wonders was not constructed in 12th AD ?
(A)Sun-Temple of Konark
(B)Temple of khajuraho
(D)Notre Dame De Paris
22. Who Established MahabaliPuram ?
23. When was first telegraph line started in India ?
24.Select Incorrectly Matched pair of Philospher and there philosophies ?
(A)Shankar Acharya Advaita
25. Who Got Constructed "Grand Trunk Road" ?
26. During Colonial Period British Capital was mainly invested in?
27. Mohammad-Bin-Tughlak was Proficient in ?
28. The Title 'Indian Napoleon' has been attached to
29.The that led to foundation of Muslim Power in India was ?
(A)The First Battle of Tarain
(B)The Second Battle of Tarain
(C)The First Battle of Panipat
(D)The Second Battle of Panipat
30. The Indian Universities were first founded in the time of ?
(D)Lord William Bentinck