1. When was the first passenger train run in India ?
(A) JAN 1848
(B) APR 1853
(C) MAY 1857
(D) APR 1852
2. Shah Jahan built the Moti Masjid at Saraswati at
(A) Abhi Shankar
(B) Gowri Shankar
(C) Daya Shankar
(D) Mula Shankar
3. Epigraphy means ?
(A)The Study of coins
(B)The Study of inscription
(C)The Study of Epics
(D)The Study of Geography
4. The 19th Century reawakening in India was confined to the ?
(B)Upper middle class
5. Which of the following Indus velly sites presently in Pakistan ?
6. The cult of Krishna is primarly exhibited through the ?
(B)Rajashthani school of art
(C)Mughal school of art
(D)Bengal School of art
7. Gandhara School of art is related to which of following dynasties ?
8. Jatakas are the stories of ?
(B)Buddha's Previous Life
(C)The Lives of Future Buddhas
(D)Great Saint of Buddhism
9. The Sanskrit Drama which triumph over Nanda is ?
10. The first ruler of the Satavahanas was ?
11. Madurai had been the Capital of the ?
12. Whom was Ashvaghosha a contemporary of ?
13.The Ramayana narrates events believed to have taken place in which Yuga or age ?
14. Gautama Buddha was brought up by ?
15. The worship of images of Buddha in India began during period ?