1.Which of the following are esentially books of rituals ?
2.Which of the following is not an important work of kalidasa
3.The mother of vardhamana Mahavira was a ?
(D)None of the above
4.Who amoung the following were also known as Tocharians?
5. In jainism, 'perfect knowledge' is referred to as ?
6. Fourth Buddhist Council was held at ?
7. The first metal to be extensively used by the people in india was ?
8. The Gupta king who is known in the Indian legends as Vikramaditya was ?
9. Two highest,gods in the Vedic religion were ?
(A)Agni and Savitri
(B)Vishnu and Mitra
(C)Indra and Varuna
(D)Surya and Pushan
10. Meghasthanes was the Ambassador of ?
11. The harappan economy was Primarily__________ in nature ?
12. Kalinga was took place in the year ?
13.The most important Pahlava ruler was______ ?
14. Who was referred to as Amitraghata by the Greeks ?
15. The caves of Ajanta aand Ellora belonged to ?